AYURVEDA DETOX COURSE
CERTIFIED TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
DURATION – 21 DAYS/4 HRS PRICE – 1200 USD
Que: Why do we need Detoxification?
Ans: Ayurveda literally means “Science of Life” and it helps us to tune into the subtle consciousness of our body, mind and spirit, that helps to bring ever-improving sense of balance and harmony into our being. It teaches us how to better align with our truest inner nature and to reinvigorate our own innate intelligence in order to guide a very gentle and authentic healing process. Sometimes due to external negative influences e.g. stress, strain, adverse weather, inappropriate food and habits a dis - coordination occurs in our body that hinders the metabolism and causes the formation of Ama or toxins in our body. The human body has hundreds of different cell types and 50 to 75 trillion cells. Each one of your cells knows who you are and where it has to be in order for it to be part of you and to be able to communicate that to all the other cells. This is what is called inner intelligence. In the world of cells, information must flow, and Ama blocks the flow of this information.
Que: How does Ayurveda helps in Detoxification?
Ans: Ayurveda says "eliminate that which is not wholeness, that which is disrupting, by that which is suitable for the self, using procedures and preparations to restore the self, to re-establish prakriti (wholeness — our essential nature) and pacify by that which is conducive to health." The sequence followed in the Ama Detox Therapy Course helps to eliminate the deep seated ama, which can lead to chronic illness if not addressed and eliminated from the body.
The following signs and symptoms are often an indicator that your body would benefit from cleansing;
- You struggle with digestive difficulties of any kind
- You suffer from constipation, loose stools, or irregular bowel movements
- You have intense cravings for spicy, salty, or sweet foods
- You tend to have trouble listening to what your body needs (in the way of sleep, food, rest, exercise, etc.)
- You frequently lack energy or feel exhausted
- You suffer from anxiety or stress
- You have trouble sleeping or waking up
- Your mind feels scattered and you have trouble focusing
- You tend to feel foggy-headed or lethargic
- You sense a subtle and undefined malaise; you just don’t feel as well as you think you should (or maybe as well as you have in the past).
Que: Introduction to Ama Detox Therapy Course..!
Ans: According to Ayurveda, the Universe and the living or nonliving is closely connected. So, good health is in balance only when these (the five elements, tridosha, triguna, agni, tejas.ojas) are in harmony with the Universe. Ayurveda believes that man has got powers to heal himself and we can help him to discover his hidden powers by educating the art of life and complete lifestyle guidance is required for that. Considering this the course has been designed for the wellness experts; both beginners and those with good understanding of Ayurvedic methods. Ama Detox Therapy Course is a very informative course with a well balanced proportion of theory and practicals, includes in-depth explanations on various concepts in Ayurveda and Panchkarma Detoxification.
- UNIQUE FEATURES OF AYURVEDA
- CONCEPT OF HEALTH IN AYURVEDA
- HISTORY OF AYURVEDA
- PANCH MAHA BHUTA CONCEPT
- TRI GUNAS – VITAL ENERGIES
- CONCEPT OF DHATU AND AGNI
- POORVA KARMA
- SNEHA KARMA
- ABHYANGA AND SHIRODHARA
- SWEDA KARMA
- PANCH KARMA THERAPY
- PROPERTIES AND USE OF VARIOUS HERBAL OILS
- ABHYANGA: An Abhyanga is a therapeutic massage, prescribed for joint health, to nourish the dhatus (tissues of the body) and to bring aggravated doshas back to balance. The Abhyanga is also recommended to pacify aggravated vata dosha, improve the condition of extremely, dry and coarse hair and flaky skin.
- SHIRODHARA: Shirodhara has been used to treat a variety of conditions including eye diseases, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, greying of hair, neurological disorders, memory loss, insomnia, hearing impairment, tinnitus, vertigo, Ménière' disease and certain types of skin diseases like psoriasis. It is also used non-medicinally at spas for its relaxing properties.
- UDWARTANA: The main benefit of the Udvartana is to remove toxins through the skin. However, ayurvedic doctors mainly recommend it for reducing excess cellulite and fat accumulated under the skin. It also tones the skin and provides strength to the body. Other benefits include improvement in skin complexion, skin exfoliation, stress relief and relaxation.
- ELIKIZHI: Elakizhi which is also called “ilakizhi” is a bolos bag massage with medicinal leaves and herbs.It is very effective in improving muscle strength, relieve pain and cure diseases of the body such as arthritis and paralysis. In this treatment, herbal leaves are applied to the entire body in warm medicated oils packages. The treatment is also known by the name of Patrawedam.
- PODIKIZHI: Podikizhi helps in curing ‘Kapha-Vata’ predominant conditions of arthritis, back pain, paralysis, and muscular pains. This treatment is useful for relieving deep seated tension, increasing circulation, loosening built up toxins, strengthening muscle tissue and ridding the body of excess Kapha. It is prescribed for diseases where there is vitiation of kapha, heaviness of body, extremities and obesity.
- NAVRAKIZHI: In this procedure, Shashti Rice (a special type of rice harvested in 60 days) processed in herbal decoctions and milk tied in a bolus to rub against the whole body or afflicted part of the body so as to provide heat to the pain afflicted joints, muscles or body parts. It is a strengthening therapy. It gives nutrition to the tissues which are undergoing depletion and degeneration. It is a time tested treatment administered to those ailing from musculoskeletal and neuromuscular diseases.
- VASTI: It is effective and capable of eradicating ailments such as kidney stones, heart pain, backache, vomiting, sexual disorders, constipation and chronic fever along with dealing with simpler troubles like the common cold.
- NASYA: Nasyam Ayurvedic treatment cleanses, purifies and strengthens the nasal passages, allowing you to breathe fully and easily again. Due to its many benefits Nasyam is a recommended remedy for congestion, allergies, Sinusitis, headaches, Migraine, cervical Spondylosis, hair fall, premature greying of hair, rhinitis and other nasal infections
- AYURVEDA HEAD MASSAGE: The head is the most significant part of the body. It encompasses eight vital openings—the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and one principal opening, the crown of the head. There are also vital energy points over the entire head that connect to the brain and the mind (including the subconscious). The massage works on the major marma points of the head to cure neurological imbalances.
- AYURVEDA FACE MASSAGE: Ayurvedic face massage helps your facial muscles relax from their contracted statet It removes any stress induced blockages that are present in the muscles and in doing so, also ensures that you feel relaxed and rejuvenatede Regular massage can make frown lines disappear and make your skin appear healthy and tonede It also stimulates lymphatic drainage and the circulation of bloodo In fact Ayurvedic face massage is the most non-invasive and natural face lift that you can gete
- MARMA HEALING: Marma therapy is the energy healing of Ayurveda; utilizing 107 points or “doorways” into the body and consciousness. Each point allows for entry into the “chakras”- the vibrational energy centers along the spine in the “subtle” body, releasing blocked energy and stimulating pranic flow.Marma points, considered “doorways” or “entry points” into our body’s inner pathways, when gently pressed on the skin can stimulate a chain of positive events.
CERTIFIED TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
DURATION – 15 DAYS/4 HRS PRICE – 1000 USD